According to § 5 TMG:
Andreas Finger GmbH
Hinterm Gallberg 24
business administration Andreas Finger
Dipl.-Kfm. Christian Finger
fon +49 2961 / 9 77 44-0
fax +49 2961 / 9 77 44-27
Registration in the commercial register. Register court: Amtsgericht Arnsberg
Registration number: HRB 3819
Value added tax:
VAT identification number according to §27 a sales tax law:
Liability for content
As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only.
As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Information on online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
This data protection statement sets out the personal data we collect while you are visiting our website and how we process and use this data.
1. The processing of personal data shall be carried out by Andreas Finger GmbH. Its authorised representatives, Andreas Finger and Christian Finger, can be contacted at email@example.com
2. When you access our website https://2020.finger-online.net/ the browser being used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website’s server, which is stored there temporarily in a so-called “log file” until it is deleted automatically. This applies to the following data:
• your IP address
• date and time of access
• name and URL of the file accessed
• the relevant volume of data transmitted
• access status/http status code
• browser used and, where relevant, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
We shall process this data for the following purposes:
• ensuring that a seamless connection to the website is established
• ensuring that the website is easy to use
• evaluating system security and stability
• other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is provided by Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the aforementioned purposes for the collection of data. Under no circumstances shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
In addition, cookies are used when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive and allocated to the browser you use, through which certain data flows to us regarding the specific terminal device being used. However, this does not mean that we directly receive information about your identity in this way. Cookies do not damage your terminal device, they cannot run any programmes or transmit any viruses to your computer.
One purpose of using cookies is that it allows us to make the experience of using our offering more pleasant for you. For this reason, we use so-called “session cookies”, to determine whether you have already visited certain pages on our website. These are automatically deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specific, pre-determined length of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, we will automatically recognise that you have already visited us and what information and settings you put in so that you do not have to enter them again. You can delete these cookies at any time using your browser’s security settings.
The data processed using cookies is used for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties, in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or so that a message is always displayed before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you are unable to use all the functions of our website.
3. You have the right:
• to obtain access to that personal data belonging to you that we have processed, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR
• to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of personal data belonging to you that we have stored, pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
• to obtain the erasure of the personal data belonging to you that we have stored, insofar as processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR
• to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
I. you contest the accuracy of the personal data, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR,
II. the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
III. you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
• to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have it transferred to another data controller, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR
• to withdraw from us at any time the consent you have previously given, pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR. This will mean that we will not be permitted to continue the processing, insofar as it was based on this consent
• to complain to a supervisory authority, pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you will be able to do this by contacting the supervisory authority of your normal place of residence, your place of work or our registered office
• to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1) and the objection is against direct advertising or there are grounds for the objection that relate to your personal situation.
Should you wish to exercise your right to withdraw or object, you may do this simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The user account allows for data processing to take place without the consent of the website user where there is no clear understanding in favour of the website operator, in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. For this purpose, personal data shall include: surname, username and email. If the business relationship is no longer being pursued and the user account is deactivated, all personal data shall be deleted within six months at most.
5. Furthermore, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional tampering, partial or total loss or destruction, as well as unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being continuously improved in accordance with continued technological development.
6. Google Maps: This website uses the service “Google Maps”. It is possible that by using this service, personal data will be passed on to third parties. Andreas Finger GmbH does not have an active role in this.
7. This data protection statement is currently valid as of March 2021. It may be necessary to amend this data privacy statement due to the continued development of our website and related offering, or statutory or regulatory provisions. You can access currently valid version of the data protection statement using this website and print it off at any time.